Market Access-guide to phytosanitary issues for national plant protection organizations
The guide is geared towards NPPOs to provide information and context on phytosanitary aspects of market access negotiations. The primary purpose of this guide is to describe a process that can be followed to gain market access with the least hindrance to trade but, at the same time, preventing the introduction and spread of pests into new areas
The guide covers:
• Rights and obligations of the NPPOs as they apply to trade in plants and plant products.
• A practical guide for achieving market access; and
• Maintaining trade
The Market access manual is available in English, Spanish, French, Arabic and Russian.
The IPPC Secretariat welcomes your feedback on this resource. Share how you used it or give comments and suggestions to improve it through a fast and easy two-question survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/marketaccessmanual
This will help the IPPC Secretariat and Capacity Development Committee strengthen this and other training resources.
More like this
- Presentation on the Market Access manual-guide to phytosanitary issues for national plant protection organizations
- Transit Manual- Guide to phytosanitary issues for NPPOs
- Clearing Nursery Stock and Flower Bulbs for CBPAS (Customs and Border Protection Agricultural Specialists)
- Electronic Single Window Coordinated Border Management- Best Practices Studies
- International Trade and Invasive Alien Species